Saturday, October 11, 2014

It's Stephen King Week!






















I suppose it was inevitable, dedicating the entire month of October to Horror movies, clearly I was going to cross paths with Mr. King. With such a large body of work, much of which has been adopted to the screen it was only a matter of time before I got to one of his films. But I'm not going to stop there, dear faithful reader. Oh no, I'm doing an entire week of Stephen King films. That's right, a theme within a theme. I know what you're saying, the boy's gone mad! Well, maybe, but I just had to share some of my favorites of his various adaptations with you. Some classics, some underrated and some are guilty pleasures. Which ones will I be reviewing, you ask? You'll just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment